Sports and Events Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Visit www.Tvcoliseum.com
Visit www.Tvcoliseum.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DIVX registration code
DIVX Registration Codes
Latest topics
» DIVX player Registration Code
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 am by stella marie

» Better Than Icecream
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 am by cool66616

» Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:00 am by cool66616

» The Best 'Resident Evil 6' Moments
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by cool66616

» Tim Tebow's '666' tweet causes a stir
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:12 am by cool66616

» what is the difference of an Iphone4 versus Iphone 3
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:28 pm by Guest

» new topic for you...sports events in different cities
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm by Xander55

» Perfect Two lyrics
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:38 am by Guest

» funny how people make fun of the olympics
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 pm by Xander55

» UFC FUEL TV Results
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 pm by Xander55

» As a woman...about the UFC who i want to win
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 pm by Xander55

»  to have a gas engineer disconnect two gas fires (UK)?
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 pm by Guest

» Supernatural fans:Why Dean Winchester seems
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:48 am by slice2020

» How to become Corgi registered gas engineer?
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 am by slice2020

» I want to make money online from India?
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm by Guest

» How to make money online in India?
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:39 pm by Guest

» How to make money through online in INDIA
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm by Guest

» How far away is the pitching machines in the Mississauga Playdium?
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:41 am by Guest

» Charles Woodson Finally Champion
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:31 pm by Guest

» My Last Duchess
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm by Guest

» The Bean Eaters
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm by Guest

» The Chimney-Sweeper
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm by Guest

» Diving into the Wreck
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm by Guest

» The Writer

» We Wear the Mask
Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm by Guest

Request Movies Here
Request Movies Here
UFC FUEL TV Results

Fri May 25, 2012 3:08 pm by Anonymous

UFC FUEL TV Results

Fighters
Str
TD
Sub
Pass
Method
Rnd
Time
Replay
WINChan Sung Jung
Dustin Poirier
R4
Submission 4 of 5 00:01:07 --
WINAmir Sadollah
Jorge Lopez
R3
Decision - Split 3 of 3 00:05:00 --
WINDonald Cerrone
Jeremy Stephens

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

As a woman...about the UFC who i want to win

Fri May 25, 2012 3:18 pm by Anonymous

[b]As a woman...about the UFC who i want to win

Stefan-Struve OMG he is sooo cute....yes my female hormones pick the fighter!!

Skill Breakdown
Charts are compiled based on results from all fights.
Total Fights: 11
Record: 27-5-0
Summary: kickboxing and submissions
Fighter Info
Nickname: Skyscraper

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Short history of the UFC

Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 pm by Anonymous

What is MMA and the UFC?

Originating from the full contact sport of Vale tudo in Brazil, the UFC was created in the United States in 1993 with minimal rules, and was promoted as a competition to determine the most effective marital art for unarmed combat situations.

It wasn't long before the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sports and Events Forums on your social bookmarking website

Shop Merchandise

Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October

Go down

Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October Empty Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October

Tennessee celebrates survival, and braces for a very long October Ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-225729156-1285452979
Tennessee 32, UAB 29 (Double overtime). It was a heartwarming scene in Knoxville between Vol teceoverDenarius Moore and his teammates, moments after he hauled in the winning touchdown pass from Matt Simms on the final snap of the game. It's also a sign of the times: Under the circumstances, any Tennessee win to get to 2-2 – even a double-overtime nailbiter against a Conference USA also-ran – is reason for celebration.

Even the pollyannas in the crowd are going to have a hard time feeling good about this one in the morning. UAB outgained Tennessee almost two-to-one in total yards (545 to 286), racked up 429 yards passing, sacked Simms five times and held UT to 1.6 yards per carry for the afternoon. The Vols closed regulation by punting on eight straight possessions and turning it over on downs on the ninth. It took five misses on makable field goals by Blazer Josh Zahn – five – to get the game to overtime in the first place.

Two years ago, being clearly outplayed by UAB and escaping the upset bid by the skin of your teeth would have a cue for outright panic. This year, it's probably too late for that. When you've already resigned yourself to another year of extreme growing pains, even the ugly wins are one step closer to the Birmingham Bowl. Where the next four are going to come from against this schedule, I don't know, especially when the next four games read at LSU, at Georgia, Alabama and at South Carolina through Halloween. But they're one closer.
cool66616
cool66616

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit