Sports and Events Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Visit www.Tvcoliseum.com
Visit www.Tvcoliseum.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DIVX registration code
DIVX Registration Codes
Latest topics
» DIVX player Registration Code
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 am by stella marie

» Better Than Icecream
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 am by cool66616

» Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:00 am by cool66616

» The Best 'Resident Evil 6' Moments
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am by cool66616

» Tim Tebow's '666' tweet causes a stir
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:12 am by cool66616

» what is the difference of an Iphone4 versus Iphone 3
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:28 pm by Guest

» new topic for you...sports events in different cities
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm by Xander55

» Perfect Two lyrics
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:38 am by Guest

» funny how people make fun of the olympics
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 pm by Xander55

» UFC FUEL TV Results
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 pm by Xander55

» As a woman...about the UFC who i want to win
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 pm by Xander55

»  to have a gas engineer disconnect two gas fires (UK)?
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 pm by Guest

» Supernatural fans:Why Dean Winchester seems
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:48 am by slice2020

» How to become Corgi registered gas engineer?
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 am by slice2020

» I want to make money online from India?
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm by Guest

» How to make money online in India?
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:39 pm by Guest

» How to make money through online in INDIA
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm by Guest

» How far away is the pitching machines in the Mississauga Playdium?
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:41 am by Guest

» Charles Woodson Finally Champion
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:31 pm by Guest

» My Last Duchess
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm by Guest

» The Bean Eaters
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm by Guest

» The Chimney-Sweeper
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm by Guest

» Diving into the Wreck
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm by Guest

» The Writer

» We Wear the Mask
When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm by Guest

Request Movies Here
Request Movies Here
UFC FUEL TV Results

Fri May 25, 2012 3:08 pm by Anonymous

UFC FUEL TV Results

Fighters
Str
TD
Sub
Pass
Method
Rnd
Time
Replay
WINChan Sung Jung
Dustin Poirier
R4
Submission 4 of 5 00:01:07 --
WINAmir Sadollah
Jorge Lopez
R3
Decision - Split 3 of 3 00:05:00 --
WINDonald Cerrone
Jeremy Stephens

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

As a woman...about the UFC who i want to win

Fri May 25, 2012 3:18 pm by Anonymous

[b]As a woman...about the UFC who i want to win

Stefan-Struve OMG he is sooo cute....yes my female hormones pick the fighter!!

Skill Breakdown
Charts are compiled based on results from all fights.
Total Fights: 11
Record: 27-5-0
Summary: kickboxing and submissions
Fighter Info
Nickname: Skyscraper

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Short history of the UFC

Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 pm by Anonymous

What is MMA and the UFC?

Originating from the full contact sport of Vale tudo in Brazil, the UFC was created in the United States in 1993 with minimal rules, and was promoted as a competition to determine the most effective marital art for unarmed combat situations.

It wasn't long before the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sports and Events Forums on your social bookmarking website

Shop Merchandise

When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED

Go down

When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED Empty When teachers mess with me...this is what they get FIRED

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:38 pm

COMPLAINT CONCERNING A SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYEE
PART 2 (THE FIRST PART WILL NOT FIT ON THE ORIGINAL FORM)

Mrs. Rudolf basically verbally attacked me and would not stop even after me asking her to stop. I had told her that she was making me feel attacked. I was calm at first, but since I tried to communicate that she was trying to place me in an emotional corner; instead, she kept on saying disrespectful things and kept cutting me off as I was trying to communicate to her. However, I felt I was not being heard so I raised my voice. Still, Mrs. Rudolf continued to interrogate me in font of her assistant teacher Mrs. Eckoff, and another parent, and three children -including in font of my son. I felt threatened and boxed into a corner and accused of not caring for my son’s well being and that my priorities are not in order in regards to my son. I go upset and I felt like crying because I was accused of not caring for my beautiful son- so I left the room and proceeded to go home. Upon walking off the school campus, I saw the lovely Principal Mrs. Betsy Wilcox. She saw me and I told her the situation. She advised me that I have the option to write a formal complaint if I still felt I cannot resolve this issue. However, I felt that I needed to calm down first before making a rash decision based on raw and hurt emotions. So I went home to calm down.

The next day, I called a few friends and family for advice about this matter. All of them told me to go through with the complaint; and now so I am. Another point my friends and family reminded me of the reason for this complaint is that Mrs. Rudolf wants my precious son to go to additional counseling outside of the school counseling. I am not against outside school counseling at all. In fact I have been working on selling my entire businesses (11 of them) do so. Hence, Mrs. Rudolf was not hearing me and kept continuing to interrogating me and placing me in an emotional cage. My life is full of emotional stressors that I am working on resolving but each one takes time to complete each step. I as a human and I cannot do everything. I have limits as so does my son. This incident has caused me to reach a limit I thought would never get to. Mrs. Rudolf had not tried to understand nor can she walk a mile in my shoes. I have gone through a lot in this year alone with the loss of my husband, probate, 11 businesses, being a single mother, and now, having to deal with this drama and a lack of caring or understanding on Mrs. Rudolf’s behalf to my and my lovely son’s situation. She is on the attack and not on our side.

Another complaint that I have against Mrs. Rudolf is that she never finds any thing positive about my son. It’s never anything he does that is positive or correct that Mrs. Rudolf focuses on. She wonders why my son acts up in her class it’s because she fuels the negative behavior with negative attention, so he does negative things for the attention that he gets from her. If she would focus on the positive things then all that my son Sceauh would do is positive behavior; that is what I do at home and his behavior had dramatically improved! If Mrs. Rudolf had passed a course in psychology as she claims she did, she would know this and not fuel this negative cycle of behavior. So obviously she needs to retrain herself all over in that area to be a good special education teacher.

I brought up this issue several times to Mrs. Rudolf and in our scholastic meeting with Mrs. Wilcox and the school psychologist present with the issue then; but as you see the issue is not resolved. So since my son was receiving counseling at school I thought it best to get him into and extra curricular activity so I got him and myself into martial arts. My son has gotten better. Mrs. Rudolf wonders why my son “acts up” in her class- but not for me-his mom. Maybe, just maybe, she is enabling him and thus hindering him mentally, emotionally and socially by continuing to focus on his negative qualities.

My son tells me that when he is in class that he feels like he is the bad guy-like he can’t do anything right when he is in class. So then he feels free to act up. He never gets any praise when he does some thing right. So then that makes him not want try in class or do any work correctly in class. I am wondering when my son will get any understanding!

On April 14, 2008 my husband-his daddy passed away from cancer. My son has been coping as best as any child can. You cannot rush the healing process and we all deal with grief in a different way. Mrs. Rudolf has grown cold, lack of understanding, uncaring, distant for what my son and I go through. She’s got in her head that she has walked my shoes when she has not. She has no idea what it is like to have a husband/father to your children die in front of you. She’s got my life figured out in her eyes so it seems like she feels that she can judge me and know what my and my son’s schedule is like.

At one time or more I had a deep love and respect for Mrs. Rudolf. However, this incident has made a bitter and sour flavor in my mouth. I was once eager to listen to her suggestions and guidance and now I have grown a deaf ear to her noise. She made me cry on the day of this incident after I had a happy and gleeful day. My day was ruined over this incident.

Mrs. Rudolf’s lack of understanding causes me to be confused about how a teacher should be. We come to her for support and safety but now my son and I do not even feel that from her. Her attack on me was uncalled for. I do not feel safe alone with her emotionally. For a better comparison that she placed me in a place where she was probably hoping I would feel embarrassed about not doing counseling for my son; at the exact moment when she wanted me to do. But I am not embarrassed; I am coping and doing what I can as I can. She seems to not care to try to understand. She got frustrated when I said I wasn’t going to the counseling for my son at this present moment. Later on when things calm down in life here, counseling will be a twice a week thing and a part of our healing process. Therefore, this is not the appropriate time for that. Right now I am trying to bond with my son through martial arts and that is working, but even this needs time to be a part of our routine. Consistency is the key in this situation and a lot of love.

I thank GOD for when I took anger management classes to deal with all that I am going through that helps me handle this complaint in a civil and fail way. I feel that Mrs. Rudolf would benefit from taking anger management classes, child developing classes, grief class/counseling and retaking a psychology course would add to her benefit to be a better teacher. Hopefully this would be a positive turning point for all parties involved.

THERE IS NOTHING BUT NON STOP DRAMA WITH THIS TEACHER!!! THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON WITH THAT TEACHER...SHE NEEDS TO GET A MAN! MAYBE THAT IS THE REASON WHY SHE IS SUCH MEAN PERSON!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum